Sunday, January 6, 2013

Favorites of 2012!

Since this has been the first "full" year of the blog, meaning that I've posted during all twelve months, and since there's so many, I've decided to list my favorite posts from 2012. A slideshow if you will.


Let's start it off right.

Top 20: 
  1. Valentine Drawings, 2/14/12
    • Why? The first time I've ever done drawings with such innuendo, like this one.
  2. Stupid, 2/25/12
    • Why? My first regret that dealt with someone other than The Archenemy. In addition, the person to whom I wrote it to got into an argument in, and there's bad feelings. She started it. Seriously.
  3. Avoiding the Edster, 2/28/12
    • Why? The biggest example of me being a douchebag. But he really did avoid me like the plague. And he hid well from my 20/20 eyes, "in a sea of dark hair."
  4. You Get What You Ask For3/21/12
    • Why? You Get... was probably the creepiest event that year. I did ask... and I got it. 
  5. The Golden Rule (for Friends), 3/6/12
    • My first lesson on FRIENDSHIP 101.
  6. Asshole of the Year - Nice Guy of the Year, 3/27/12
    • Possibly the best example of "passing it on." No one feels more powerless when you run out of gas in a small town... in a different state. Thankfully, a nice guy came out to our rescue, and took nothing of what we offered. May he have tons of cash.
  7. Awkward Friends, 4/15/12
    • The first (and only post) in which I've praised Mr. Rodriguez. Things have changed a little, to not such a good feeling. 
  8. The Looks, 4/26/12
    • Probably the most direct content I've had with both The Archenemy and his spouse in The Troubles era.
  9. Scott Houston Eduardo Martinez Rodriguez Sigala, 5/4/12
    • A post about my own little flour child. :')
  10. Dear Diary: "Fantasy", 5/16/12
    • A short story written by the TA's spouse and I detailing an orgy between me, strippers, and my best Caucasian friend Aaron.
  11. The Last Time and Once More, 6/3/12
    1. Part of the Remembrance Week, detailing the last time I ever saw The Archenemy.
  12. A Poem for HoJoKo, 6/9/12
    • Two identical poems written during an all-nighter that had stretched over 18 hours. 
  13. The Graduate, 6/9/12
    • A detailed look at the day of my high school graduation. 
  14. My Nigga Jesus!, 7/15/12
    • Nothing brings you closer to God than to call his son "yo' nigga" and to extol his good deeds.
  15. Kidnapped by The Archenemy, 8/5/12
    • Looks like the tables have been turned, with me being a victim of a taller, more somber Archenemy.
  16. The College Collage, 8/18/12
    • The frustration over the costs associated with college and the scholarships that are out there, but which only a select few win.
  17. Digichromatography! and My Own Private Digichromatographs and Private Digichromatographs II, 9/24 - 10/4 - 10/8
    • The start of experimental photography phase. Seriously... full color from three black-and-white images? Crazy.
  18. Conversion, 10/23/12
    • Meeting a friend from a religion that most don't understand. (I understand it, but not Mitt Romney.)
  19. Night, 11/17/12
    • Detailing the going away good time I planned with my friend Johnny for Josh, our friend leaving for the Army.
  20. Tornado, 12/14/12
    • The first poetic entry EVER on the ESF.
The top twenty posts that I think were my favorite. There are more, but they're not up to standard. 
These probably are my favorite, because they span the emotional spectrum, from "aaw" to "ew" to "ha-ha."
At least I hope they do.

Coming soon... intro:
A friggin' slideshow... 

coming soon to the ESF.