Wednesday, March 21, 2012

You Get What You Ask For

 Rated E with L for some language.

This is creepy at best. Something above was listening to me... and it got me what I wanted.


Walking early from lunch to my science class is something my friend Stephanie (my handler) and I do most everyday since we finish eating early. Today, we went earlier than usual, around 12:49, upstairs. After colliding into a wall and whistling at an old English teacher, it was a very uneventful trip.

And then I began to pander. "C'mon, let's go look for [The Archenemy]!"
"No," she replied.
"Please!" I begged. "If we do it together, then I have a reason to be there. If I'm
just there alone, I'll feel like a creep."
She turned me down again.
I tried to reason with her. "Please," I said. "It'll be fun!"

I felt as if I was asking for drugs. I needed my fix bad. And my high would be seeing that brown head walk past me.

At this point, I lunged up against the wall, marking the middle of my dramatic fit. I needed my high BAD.
And then holy-motherfucking-hell...


The Archenemy walked by. Stephanie and I stood there quietly while he passed us. Before he exited the hall, I began to laugh.

"Oh my God," I said. "You can officially call me creepy."

I saw him again during my walk to my last class. He standing there, waiting for someone. I think he and the spouse have broken-up. Haven't seen them together in days... but then again, it's only Wednesday. I'm not sure. I don't reside "in the loop."Just another rumor/occurrence that will get me beat up.

No comments:

Post a Comment