Saturday, February 25, 2012

Stupid

Sometimes we do stupid things. Sometimes we are smart. Sometimes we do things that we thought were smart but were really stupid looking back. 

I had written a letter to a friend of mine who had given me the book Perks of Being a Wallflower and thought it over relentlessly while vacationing in Mexico. Seriously.


In the long run, she had end-up becoming the enemy, not in an Archenemy sort-of way, but in a I'm-better-than-you-and-I'll-sound-like-I'm-talking-down-to-you sort-of way*. And to make things worse, she almost ended the friendship that I have with The Archenemy's friendship, something I'd never want to lose. Since then, I haven't really been able to forgive her. I can forgive the tone, but never almost ending a great friendship that I had.

* Someone explained that it was her normal speaking voice. Go figure.

Here's is one of the pages.