Friday, March 1, 2013

Queer III

 

Rated 16+ with "S" for images of a strong sexual nature

I had my friends Michael and Cynthia over last night.

I know, I know. There hasn't been this much third-wheeling since James Buchanan. (If you don't know who that is, GTFO.)


We were sitting at the computer, and I was running through my documents folder when we ran into a photograph of The Archenemy.

You may ask, "Why do you have a photograph of The Archenemy?"

Well, it's because it was taken prior to our falling out, and since I keep an archive of all photographs taken, it's pretty much safe and backed up in three different places. That's beside the point.

Michael and Cynthia began to poke fun at me about the situation, saying that I was "in lesbians" with him. They were also poking at my headset, which is like a 'no-no' because I paid $23 for it. No one touches the headset, OK? Capisce? Capisce.

As we were looking at video that featured him (recorded in May, 2009), and a photograph taken clandestinely after our falling out, Michael said, "Did you fall for him because of his feminine good looks?"

*silence*

There's this huge gasp, and this chortle of laughter from all three of us. 

I fell for him because of dat body. Dayum. And the nips. Pink is my favorite colour.

Anywho, we laughed for a while more before they pressured me into doing something else, which I won't say here because then I'll just be incriminating myself, and that jazz don't fly in municipal court.

Was Ms. Zacharias right? We'll never know. (OK, maybe we will, but let's wait for that Tumblr response before we jump to conclusions.)



The coincidences!


Baby, baby, baby, ooooh.