Monday, February 25, 2013

Queer



As Louis C.K. said in his stand-up special All Chewed Up:
 "Faggot didn't mean gay. You call someone a 'faggot' because they're being a 'faggot'.

"I would never call a gay guy a 'faggot' unless he's being a faggot. If I saw two guys blowing each other,..., I would be respectful: 'Hello gentleman'... But if one them took the dick out of his mouth, and started acting all faggy, I'd be like, 'Hey! Shut up faggot! FAGGOT! Quit being a faggot and suck that dick.'"

Earlier, I saw a promo for The Carrie Diaries and saw that proto-Carrie introduce George, a tall steak to her ex-boyfriend, a beef-jerky twink.

The language!

And I thought to myself, "My God, how big of a queer do I have to be to like The Carrie Diaries?"

And so far, I think I'd have to be a big one. (How do you say, ¿stéréotype?)

BIG.

ONE.

RED DOOR.