Saturday, September 24, 2011

Life in Eddie's World

Life is an irony within itself sometimes. It's like you hate someone, but the same time, you just want to talk to them. Oh, if only Oscar Wilde* was alive to write these feelings down in a homoerotic-toned poem.**

Oh Mr. Archenemy... I saw you Friday... you on ground level; me on the second floor. That glance we shared my dear sir... was the same as tipping our hats before the duel begins, before the bells toll and the clock strikes high noon.

So... prepare... and draw your pistol.... NOW!

- Your "enemy in waiting" and ex-lover***
Eddie


* People say Oscar Wilde (or any Oscar for that matter) was a bit on the homosexual side. Right? To Wikipedia!

**
 I think he also wrote many a poem with homoerotic overtones. Or was that Walt Whitman? To Wikipedia once more!

*** I say that because I haven't slept since 7 PM, Friday. 
Sleep deprivation really takes a toll on the human mind and body.
And I think 14 posts in one week is way too much. But as I've said before, he's like a cute button... with nipples to boot! Man, white people are so damn cute. I should probably take a nap.