Friday, March 16, 2012

Boudoir Dialogue

Rated 12+ with L for language

For as long as I can remember, I always talk to myself. Some people think that talking to yourself makes you "crazy" and "mentally unstable." I don't think so. I actually think it's quite healthy and it's helped me sort out many things, especially when I'm standing in the shower. Call me crazy... whatever.

I'm also very dramatic. An actor without an audience. And this is what the following is. While I laid in bed, wrapped up in a cocoon, I began to act out a little on-the-spot monologue, wearing 3D glasses as a prop.

[Archenemy], you fag... got, answer my calls. *dramatic breath* 
I call you and I say: "Oh [Archenemy], why haven't you answered me?"
And then you say, "Who's this?" 
I say, "It's Eddie. The guy who fucked you in the ass yesterday." *dramatic breath* *heave*
You reply "I don't know any Eddie's, I wasn't sodomized, and my name is not [Archenemy], it's Mark." 
And I answer back, "Stop pretending. I know it's you! It's your number, 555-5985?"
"It is MY number" is your reply.
I answer back erotically "Oh ok. Whatever you say." *cunnilingus action*
"Leave me alone" is your reply.
"No. Ugh!"

At that point, my cousin walks in and I stop. The 3D glasses I wore were now on the floor and my pants were a mess. Maybe I should stop watching Frasier. It comes on at 2 AM when I'm awake. 

Those damn actors... Kelsey Grammer, David Hyde Pierce,
 Peri Gilpin, John Mahoney, and Jane Leeves.


5:15 AM addendum:
And as I saw the large pile of dishes in the sink, I said,
"Oh [Archenemy], fuck my fucking face! Call me [the spouse] and make me 
wear skirt...!"

No comments:

Post a Comment