Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Chatroulette Quatre

Rated 12+


I only ever go on Chatroulette when I skype with my friend Isaiah, a violinist out in Amarillo. He and I were chatting each other up when he said that you needed an account to use Chatroulette. "No way!" exclaimed as typed it in to my address bar. You didn't... and once I clicked next, the people started coming. 

I saw so many people masturbating and even egged a person on. "FIVE DOLLAR, FIVE DOLLAR, FIVE DOLLAR!" I screamed into my headset. I clicked next though. I'm not that weird... in public.

Anyway, I took a few screenshots, so enjoy these. I LOL'd at the one with the guy in women's underwear!


I had to blur his face out. Didn't want to embarrass him for the rest of his life.
They were playing norteƱa music and I sung along as I could. 
Native American metal head. 
Most fun guy before those two Mexican guys above.

No comments:

Post a Comment