Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Fucking Opinion

Rated 12+ with L coarse language

Since when did talking become so fucking hard?

I shouldn't be talking (the thing between me and The Archenemy), but seriously, if you two pine for each other, just get it over with and get back together.
I know two people that were in a relationship. The boyfriend broke it off, leaving the girl high-and-dry. At first, the girl was steadfast on not talking to the ex. The boy was on the same track, even making new segues (seg'weys) with new girls. As time went on, they both started to look back at what they had.

Remorse came, then came the loss. Then came the texting. Jesus Christ, the texting!


I follow the boy on Tumblr and some posting are about his longing to get back together to the ex. The girl made a blog, where she tells about how she longs for the boy. Without realizing it (or maybe they do), they both want the exact same thing.

But I wonder, why not just get back together. If you talk and text about it, why not just get it done and over with? If I had the balls to go to up to The Archenemy and look into that hair and eyes, I would. But if they both want the same thing, why not go for it?

What is needed to get these two people together? Why haven't they gotten back together if they feel the same?

Maybe I'm oversimplifying things, but I make a good point. If you want the same thing, why not get it over with?

Maybe I should take some of my own advice-- only if The Archenemy ever agrees to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment