Tuesday, January 1, 2013

"Obsession" by Eddie

For the past few years, I've been hanging on to a grudge that should have never existed in the first place. Things were said, and people have moved on. Except me.

I thought was one not to hold on to grudges, but jeez, after a two years, people get sick and tired, and with this New Year, I've gotten sick and tired (of hanging on).

"Sick and tired" might be an exaggeration, but it is time to move on.

So on my part, this will be the last week of The Archenemy. 

I've enjoyed posting on it, it has become my music expression for the last year and a few months. But in naming it, wasn't the best name I could have gone with.

Now I'll admit that I have done things out of spite, but rarely have I done it. Most things come to me because I find it hilarious, amusing. 

And while on vacation, I decided to change things. New year, new things, new way of living.

So again: this will be the last week of The Archenemy, with its final day, January 7.

Of course, not to be left without a music blog, I'm starting another-- better named. 
That blog will début January 8.

So I bid adieu to The Archenemy, and hello to something new. And in a font designed my me.

Happy New Years.