Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's Here

Bitches ain't shit and they ain't sayin' nothing.
A hundred motherfuckers ain't tell me nothing.
I beez in the trap, b-beez in the trap.
I beez in the trap, b-beez in the trap.

- Nicki Minaj (aka Onika Tanya Maraj)


It's come and it's gone.
Goodbye 2012... I hope you rot in hell.

Well not really. Maybe a little.

This year has been full of happiness, laughter, good times. It's also had its share of downs, depressions, deep pondering, and the like. As we march on into the new year, it's time to shed all of our previous thoughts and fears. To go on as if there was only today... and if we survive to tomorrow... then to work for it. 

I look back and look on it in a good light. Learned a lot of things about myself, and others as well. I want to be able to go on without any baggage, although plausible, doesn't seem impossible, is credible. My uncertainty of my future, the whole Archenemy problem (which I promised to let go, but have hanged on in a  deep and unsettling way), and being able to do what's best for me and the people around me. 

I hope 2013 is a better year, even with the cloud of negativity that surrounds the number "13."

And who knows... maybe it won't be just a pipe dream. 

I hope it isn't... for your sake... and mine.