Monday, July 23, 2012

From Me To You: Two Years On

A robbery started all everything. So did a stupid remark. I can't say that I ever thought this whole thing would reach two years. Hell, I barely thought it would reach one. Running this has really let me express myself in ways that I couldn't anywhere else. I can't help to say how glad I am to have the opportunity to do such a thing.


I'm really thankful for everyone who has put up with my drawings, nonsensical babbling, erotic dreams, Archenemy regret, and overall posting. And I'm even more thankful to the readers. They take the time to read what I post and that makes it all worthwhile.

What makes a blog is not only what a person posts, but how this output is interpreted by others and who reads it. I hope to make it another three years and maybe even another five after that to ten. If that happens, I'm giving away iTunes gift cards (if they're still around).

So again,
from a very thankful blogger:

Thank You.

Eddie Sigala

No comments:

Post a Comment