Friday, April 13, 2012

I Dream of the The Archenemy II

 Rated E with L for some course language.

Oh, it's been a some heck of time since The Archenemy was in a dream of mine. Let me recount que paso.

It started with me alongside an old building in a sling. "This building is so old!" I yelled to a crowd below. Then I pushed on its wall and the wall bulged. Then it fell over. "Oh My God, it's falling apart!" Then I jumped on the now exposed floor of the building. At that point, I got onto a metal barricade and tried to make it across the alleyway to the next building over. The barricade, about 30 feet long, began to bend like rubber. It had an extreme bend and as it swung back to the next building, I jumped over and landed harshly on the roof.

Next dream.

Getting off the roof, I went inside the building, which was very run-down, with holes in the wall and tarps all over the place. It looked like a storefront, with a glass door and a large window. In front of this window, there was a large fort, consisting of fabric sewn together that hung from the ceiling. The place was dark, with the only light coming in through the window. I crawled into the fort and saw all the individual pieces of fabric that the fort was made of. 

From the inside, the fort had a triangular opening at the front, where I could see through the window to see florescent lighting that made the lime green paint to glow a dull yellow. As I watched the window, The Archenemy and the spouse walked past. "Oh shit," I murmured. I crawled towards the back of the fort and heard the door opened. The spouse walked in and turned on the light bulb that hung from the fixture in the middle of the fort.

She got a surprised look when she saw me.
"Oh hi," I said. She kept staring at me.
"I'm that guy that you know..." I was interrupted.
"Yeah, I remember," she replied hastily.

At the point, The Archenemy popped his head through the opening and we stared at one another for a few seconds. He pulled out and after a few seconds, I exited the fort.

Next dream.

At this point, I  was preparing to lie down on a green sofa, with the huge rips in the cushions, exposing the yellow foam below. As I sat down, a cockroach appeared from under the sofa. "Oh hell no," I exclaimed.
I walked to the opposite end of the sofa, where I got heavy boots (that were apparently mine), and followed the little bugger. I threw the boot down and picked it up to see my results. "I guess that's what heavy boots were made for!"

The store-front window was now a doorway that led to the fort, so as I squished the roach, The Archenemy peered from the interior of the fort. Suddenly, these two horrendously large roaches, maybe a foot-and-a-half long, crawled from off under the sofa. "OH FUCK NO!"

I scurried away from the roaches to grab the other boot. The Archenemy now exited the fort and grabbed the boot I had squished the first roach with. We locked gazes and together killed the two giant roaches, looking at our killings with pride. And then we laughed. That was the weirdest part. And we put our hands on each others shoulders and had a good laugh

The television, which I guess was on the entire time, uttered "...It's illegal in the State of Washington to kill roaches with shoes."

Next dream.

My dad and I were in a car, driving down a road. We approached a store that was built right over the road. As we approached a large black opening on the building, these two store employees opened the cover and they began to disassemble the freezers and they rolled up the linoleum floor to reveal the asphalt surface. At that point, my dad motioned one of the employees to stop and we ended up parking and going inside. 

We shopped around and made our way to the check-out line. I got into a discussion with the cashier over a 1/2 liter bottle of Dr. Pepper that only cost .89 cents and I forgot the rest.

At some point, the people behind us in line (who happened to be African-American) began to fight and yell at one another. That's all I'm going to say about that.

Next dream

From the store, we walked over to a McDonald's which was attached to the store. We picked up some breakfast items and we walked out of the restaurant, tray in hand. One of the cashiers ran out and grabbed us, "Hey, hey!"

I stopped and turned to talk. "Hey, this my turf and my rules. No leaving triple-sized cups in the trash!" She pointed to stack of Big Gulp cups. "I don't need any Guatemalan* trash here!" 
*She referred to the cups left behind, not me.

"Look bitch, I didn't leave those there." She walked away and I screamed, "And I'm Mexican!"

That was it. Although one of the dreams was about The Archenemy, it was one of those things that sort-of express my opinion about the whole feud, even if it was called off back in October.