Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Satisfaction, My Dear

You know, as the year continues to pass us, I've come to discover that it's no longer
as much fun to see the couple. Who'd think that would happen?
I sure didn't. 

It's no longer fun to sit up against the small brick wall and watch them pass by...  
probably because the ignorance factor is high*, or maybe because everyone is (somehow) getting over it (myself included). 

Well dear readers, I'm glad to say after a year, one month, and twelve days, that hostilities are drawing down...and that soon... the only friction between the archenemy and I will be the fact that we will be ignoring and not acknowledging each other (if we ever happen to see each other again).**

Well, I'm happy to say, dear Mr. Archenemy, that it has been fun. It's probably the most fun I've had in a long time (maybe), so I tip my hat to you sir... in being the best enemy I've had to date. 

Good night, sir, and to you readers.



* What I mean by that is that we don't even as look at each other when we pass by one another. Thus, the ignorance factor is high.

** The chance of seeing each other is slim... way slim... like going-to-his-job slim. 
I don't have a car... so meh.

*** By "Mission Accomplished" the only mission I had was to end hostilities (or have fun enjoying them). Since I had already enjoyed them and if there's no more enjoyment... it is the end of hostilities.