Thursday, April 12, 2012

I Dream of The Archenemy

This post is originally from October 2011 and is written in the context of that time.

Rated 14+ with AC for adult content.

This probably the dirtiest dream I've had as of yet*. But it started out pretty innocently.
I walked into an auditorium that was filled with desks. At the end where the stage was at, was people sitting, writing out things while a teacher stood onstage and was talking to them. I quickly went to my seat, and sat down, and looked frantically for a pencil. As I found one, The Archenemy sat down next to me. He gave me a sneering look and turned back towards the instructor.

After sitting there for God-knows-how-long, we were given a break. I got up to use the restroom. From the auditorium, I entered what looked to be a hallway you'd find in a home. It was probably ten feet long, and the walls and doors were blue with white borders. On my right, there was a door that was slightly ajar. I entered the room to find a bunk bed, a window that indicated either dawn or dusk, and empty.

This is where it gets dirty.

Things got a little frisky... and we'll to say the least. I began to explore, with the door cracked to let some light in to the dark room. As I masturbated, the door swung open, allowing the judgmental light in. I screamed, "Shut the door! Shut the fucking door!" to whomever opened it. They immediately closed it, allowing me to get dressed. 

I exited the room into the hallway. There was this person, standing in the hall, motioning me into the bathroom next door. I walked in first and they followed behind.

Here it gets even worse.

I got down my knees, pulled down their shorts and performed fellatio on them. I did it 'til he came... all over my face.

I quickly wiped up and left the restroom, returning satisfied to the auditorium and sitting next to The Archenemy, listening to the instructor for a few more minutes before we were released.

Dirty to the core. If dreams depict what we want physically and consciously, then I am in for a big surprise.

*That is being said taking into account the Matthew ones of 2008 and "The Winter of Aaron" one from summer 2010.