Saturday, October 8, 2011

Nice legs (Mr. Rodriguez), Short Shorts, and Pancakes

For about the last three weeks, my choir director had been advertising a volunteering opportunity for us choir kids where we would help out at a charity fun run held at a lake near where I live. In our choir class (one of seven), about 1/2 of the kids agreed to go, and today was go time.

I hitched a ride and got there about 6:15 to see a parking lot filled with lighted tents, people, and a nice gaggle of choir students. After helping set up chairs, a pancake breakfast (courtesy of the local Rotary Club) and singing the National Anthem, we helped by painting the faces of little kids. I tried... but without practice... you'll never get better. 

I'll let these pictures tell the story.

















Out of all the past Saturdays... I loved this one.
Seriously.
And I owned the Star Spangled Banner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment