Tuesday, October 4, 2011

"5th Period, Mr. Rodriguez!" (What I Learned Today... Three Two)

After lunch (and before sixth), I was walking to a bathroom when I passed one of the AP classes (where the top 45 students happen to be in) and as I walked by, I saw a brown head.* I kept going, thinking nothing of it, but I looked at my watch (it read 12:54), so I figured, "I'll go back and see where it leads."

I walked back and stood outside the lockers facing the classroom door. The bell rang, and as kid in a green shirt opened the door, the first person I saw was Mr. Rodriguez, packing his bag up for sixth period. As I looked past him, I saw the archenemy (it was like seeing an animal in its natural habitat), and the rest of the smarty-pants community of my school.

Mr. Rodriguez walked out and I followed suit, but I was stopped by my friend Alyssa yelling "HEY!" at me, so I decided to drop the chase, and go see what was up with her.

I turned back and I had missed the couple. Wednesday is always the charm of the week. And not to mention, I would see him coming from seventh period... all cute and becoming.**

I guess what I learned today was: the fifth period is where the enemy lies!


* A-ha-ha, sex organ joke.
** Still as cute as fucking button***
*** It's not gay... right?


Part of the
Series

No comments:

Post a Comment