Thursday, August 25, 2011

"Anything that consumes..."

It's been some time since I've had a dream like this.Thus, I'd like to write about it.

We and a few people were in a room furnished with wicker furniture, the walls were white; there were plants in the corner of the rooms, and a single 100-watt light bulb illuminated the room from an opposite corner. I walked in to the room and saw my friend (the one who had been asking for rides) lying on the ground, up against a desk.


He looked very frail, and I only remember seeing him in a white t-shirt, sleeping soundly. I remember walking up to him, and asking, "What's wrong?"
"Anything that consumes 11 human power points..." he said cryptically. 

I got this look on my face from not knowing what was wrong. 
I stood up from the ground and somehow started looking through an iPod... for a certain song to play in my friend's ear while he sat there, suffering.

Another friend (person mentioned in the second half) was standing next to me, and I asked her, "Can you look for the song?" And that's when my lower lip began to quiver when I tried to tell her the song's name... "I'm sorry," I said, "I don't think I can do it without crying." I began to sob a little when I tried to name the song.

I walked over to my friend and placed the earbuds in his ear...
and I woke up.


No comments:

Post a Comment