Monday, July 4, 2011

Pictures from Chatroulette - One

Last Sunday (Jun. 26), I ordered a webcam from Amazon. After waiting a terrible six days for it, it came this past Saturday (Jul. 1) and I was pleased. Pleased out the ass I tell you.

I set it up and hauled ass to Chatroulette. If you don't already know what Chatroulette is, basically it's a website where people sit in front of their webcams and the site randomly chooses other people to put in front of you.

To note, this site has garnered some controversy due to what some have seen (ie boobs, people engaging in intercourse, men masturbating, etc), but to date, I've seen: four men masturbating; two women flashing; and no one engaging in intercourse.

And every now and then, I take pictures, so here they are, the first few pictures taken from Chatroulette.







July 4, 2011 update: this afternoon I saw three more men masturbating, no boobs, and a man with his hands down his panties. >:O

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha, whaaat?! Was that really Rob Pat? >> and lol, the douchebag-looking guys making faces!

    >:O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it was, but it looked just like that guy. And the douchebag... he was funny.
    >:D

    ReplyDelete