Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sharp Shock

I started this blog back in May 2011 as an outlet of my opinion, art, and comics. Lately, there's been a lot of opinion entries and many personal entries, such as of dreams that I've had, etc.


As I stated back in June, this blog evolved a banner from that moved from annoyance to voicing personal opinions and experiences about my life. And soon after that entry, I posted about a dream I had experienced about zombies attacking a gas station and someone not hating me. I figured that the person I had mentioned in it would never see it due to a perceived hatred and a general dislike for anything I've produced since Sept. 1, 2010.

That was my mindset up until a few days ago when I showed my good friend the dream article. She told she had read it already. "Since when?" I asked her. "Like two day ago..." she said, "[He] read it too. He was the one that told me about it."

When I saw those words on the screen, a cold chill went down my spine and I shuddered to think that this person, who I have learned has hated me with a passion for these past ten months actually found my blog and read it in the comfort of his sofa.  


I asked her next how he knew I had a "bloggage" and she typed, "[H]e prolly won't check it again." He probably won't, but just the chance that he might undermines my mission in life to annoy the shit out of him. Whatever happened to the days where you could just annoy someone and that they would hate you for years to come. That if at anytime you came into their thoughts, you felt like going outside and screaming, "AAAHHHHHHH" into the heavens makes me wonder whether he still thinks my goal is to antagonize him.

Months later, the topic is still alive within my mind... and I've tried to remedy the situation. Although I no longer do it for the "shits and giggles", it's a founding theme of my blog.  I do plan to move away from it, with a mention every now and then... even if the situation between him and I are not solved.

  A great example of "out of sight, out of mind."