Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Evil! EVIL! (An ESF Audio Post)


You may think that, but I couldn't possibly comment.

By Eddie Urquhart


Two years ago, I posted this thing called Art from Facebook. It was something meant to get all the stuff I uploaded to Facebook to my blog, which was just a month old at the time.

I was naive, so I uploaded whatever, and finished it off for a graphic that looks strangely like a pixelated phallus. You may think it is, but I can't say. It's protected as free speech under the First Amendment. Take that, Programming Practices at CBS!

I was looking through my blog archive and stumbled upon the post. I was reading it when I got the idea to put on my private Tumblr page. I worded it differently, and added the graphic I had made, which included a screenshot of the Facebook chat so the reader would know I actually said it.

Soon enough, I made a recording of myself speaking the entry. And now, that recording is available for you to hear.


How I miss the Facebook friendship or Faceship between Mr. Rodriguez and myself. Woe is me!

You can view the original post here.