Thursday, April 4, 2013

Queer XII


You're such a druggist, pharmacist.

For an early April day, it sure is gloomy!

Starting early Wednesday morning, it began to rain here in North Texas. 


It poured quite hard around 3 AM and this continued on into the early morning hours. The rain had all but moved out of the area by 9 AM, and the concrete was dry by 3 PM.

My dad had come from work early, so we decided to head out a Chinese restaurant for lunch. My mom and nephew were in tow, too. We packed into the car and headed for the restaurant around 12.15. As we came up to a stop light at an intersection of a medium street and a major north-south thoroughfare in my town, my mom commented on a person coming up on the other side of the street.

Sometimes, I feel like the fucking Emperor of China in the car, so I pull my head up to look past my dad to see the person crossing the street. PEASANTS, I say. FUCKING PEASANTS.

I looked past my dad to see the person come up to the curb.

He looked right, then left, and proceeded to cross the street.

When I saw the person, I gasped a bit.

It was the pharmacist from two weeks ago! 

My mom quipped as the guy crossed the road, "He has a blue shirt in his hand. He must work at Kroger." He had in his hand a blue collared shirt. He had blonde hair, and it was parted on the right.

It was him.

As he continued past the intersection, we turned left, and bye-bye forever. 

***

When we arrived at the restaurant, and after we were seated, there were these two guys in Army dress. 

One of them looked like Mr. Ward. Set phasers to CUM.

I tweeted "Hello Soldier Mon."

Set phasers to CUM TSUNAMI.