Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving

I realize it's 1:02 AM the day after Thanksgiving,
but you're never too late to be thankful.

I'd like to post what I wrote on my Facebook around 5 PM yesterday.
I'm thankful for things not being worse when they possibly could be. Thankful for the realization that whatever you do doesn't become you and shouldn't (unless you want it to). Thankful for having an amazing group of friends that treat me and wait an hour outside for me. Thankful to those understand, put up with me, and ultimately befriended me. Seriously. And my family... more than anything else. Happy Thanksgiving.
Seriously. I'd like to thank all those who I've met, befriended, and have had the pleasure of talking to and knowing. I'm thankful for all the shit that could go down and didn't, the love and understanding of my parents. Their hard work is what really inspires me to work hard and do the best I can. My brothers for having a shoulder to lean on and someone to talk to when Facebook and Twitter depress me (and Minecraft buddies, too). My friends who go an hour waiting in a parking lot waiting for me to finish and then treating me to relaxing place. My friend Josh who left this past Sunday and who let me borrow two CD's and apologized for earlier shit. "Adam" who let me write about him in "Conversion." Stay awesome my Mormon friend!

And I would especially like to thank my parents, because in the end, I wouldn't be here, and it would be a loss to the world, because let's face it, I'm that cool.

And you. The reader. Thank you for reading my shit, even if you're just some spammer sitting in a flat somewhere in St. Petersburg.

Have a happy and safe Friday, wherever you are.