Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Mr. Parasite


I don't know much about Great Britain, mainly because I don't get BBC America. He-he-he.

To the point. I guess there is a man in Great Britain named George Osburne, who you can say is like Mitt Romney across the pond. For example, he lowered tax rates for top earners from 50 to 45% (not drastic, but still a cut), introduced a cap on government benefits people could receive (at £500 or $811), and insisting that defense spending stay the same while cutting other spending.

Now, I don't live in Great Britain, so I can't judge the man, well actually, I can. My point is that the video below gives you an insight to how he has done his job while being the Chancellor of the Exchequer, the equivalent to being Secretary of the Treasury, like Timothy Geithner here in the U.S.

This video was posted back in 2010, but it seemed like it didn't do the trick since in that year's election, no one candidate got enough votes for a majority, so a coalition government was formed. First one I think since the end of World War II. I don't feel like fact-checking that one.

And in case any one was wondering, this guy is part of the Aristocracy. Jesus Christ. Where's Gordon Ramsay when you need his language. Fucking twat; stupid shit; arsehole.

Any way, here's the video.