Friday, June 1, 2012

The Constitutional Referendum

As the summer months roll around, people take the time to relax. Most take vacations, some travel around, and others just hang around. Due to the economic conditions of the day, my family and I hang around. And I take great advantage of it by surfing the internet, cyber-stalking people, and watching episodes of Monk. But one thing that I do everyday is sleep. 
Up until Thursday, I was on my school schedule. Sleep at midnight, wake up at 8. On Wednesday night, the last day of the schedule, I was rambling about The Archenemy to myself before I fell asleep. I had a dream-- one that had nothing to do with me giving blowjobs or grabbing ass.

I was on a passenger bus, driving down a dusty road in an industrial area. It was probably in the desert because the road was covered in sand and the sky had an orange tint. As we passed by a truck company lot, this huge dinosaur walked over us, almost crushing the bus in the process. The bus careened off the road and right into the lot in an empty space in between a white fence and a semi-trailer. To the right of the semi-trailer, there was a wide walkway through the lot. While sitting in the bus, the rest of the passengers and I began to talk about things. Somehow, things got to talking about voting for senators. Up until that point, The Archenemy had been leading the conversation, but somehow, I chimed in, "It's just like a constitutional referendum!" 

And that, my friends, steered the conversation towards me. I could see envy of The Archenemy's face, sitting next to his girlfriend. That made my dream.

But then, every time a dinosaur walked by, the passengers would run out into the walkway, and somehow, NOT get stepped on by the dinosaur. God know what the hell was wrong with them. But The Archenemy never followed... at least I don't think so. But I did... and I believe I got crushed once or twice. What the fuck was up with me I don't know. It was a dream, so who cares.