Saturday, July 30, 2011

Shit My Cock Says - Part Deux

The second entry of a new addition here on the ESF blog, Shit My Cock Says, Part DEUX! Yes, here it is... finally.

  • Federal Budget
This guy seriously needs to be laid...
and is it just me... or does he look
like
Anthony Weiner?
PICTURE COURTESY OF C-SPAN
As stated in my first SMCS entry, Congress still couldn't figure the damn thing out. My cock says: "C'mon folks, we can work it out!"

And now, 96 hours from doom, we can only hope that these damn idiots will put their party agendas behind and do it for the people of America... not for some forlorn hope of getting re-elected in the next election by their constituents (be they God-loving Conservative Mid-westerners or Liberal Californians).


Bitches Unite! In the form of: balanced budgets and salary cuts!
For all intents and purposes, I am a Democrat.

  • The NFL Lockout
Part of me was like, "Please GOD, don't let them solve the problem!" and when I heard 
this past week that both sides were coming into an agreement, I was like "FUUUUCKKKK."

Indy Colts Center Jeff Saturday hugs
The NE Patriots owner Robert Kraft.
Ooh... room for one moar?
PHOTOGRAPH COURTESY OF Bestweekever.tv
If baseballs make him that happy...
just imagine how
mine would make
him feel.
Photograph © John Harris

My cock says, "Great, now I'll have something to look at while I daydream about Ian Kinsler." Well, at least now those people who thought they would go to church because of the lockout can now sit back in their chairs and watch Sunday football comfortably. :)

For all intents and purposes, I know nothing of sports (I'm suprised Ian Kinsler showed up in my mind). Gay?





  • The Texas Heat
As Robin Williams said in the 1988 movie "Good Morning, Vietnam," I'll let this video clip do it for me.



Or this





And this ladies and gentlemen, is SMCS, Part Deux.



This entry is rated "14" because I feel that 14-year-olds can take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment