Saturday, May 4, 2013

Security Guard Josh V: Epilogue

Enjoy this before you read...


You very might well think that. I couldn't possibly comment.



In late January, I wrote about Security Guard Josh, a security guard at a local supermarket that looked a lot like my Josh. Of course, after seeing him for the first time in January, I didn't see him for about a month or so.

In early March, while shopping for pre-made cookie dough, Mike, Cynthia, and I ran into a homeless man. The man asked us to buy him food, which Mike gladly obliged to. When we walked into the store, the security guard, which by this time we called Security Guard Josh, told us not to. He said that he had done that, but that only led him to do it to more people, becoming a nuisance.

When we walked back to the car, the man confronted us, but SGJ stood firm. We told him that we didn't buy him the food, and he left without saying a word. 

We thanked SGJ and went on our way.

Our fourth encounter with SGJ was a week later, buying MOAR cookie dough and having a "night in" with friends and family. We thanked him for what he did and I said before we left the parking lot, "I want to have his babies."

The fourth time I wrote about him, he was no where to be found. I guess he didn't work that day.

And now, here we are, a month and two weeks later...

Coming up next... Security Guard Josh V...