Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Chaos in Austin Eddie II

A month ago, I subscribed to site. Easy. Done. I paid, I consumed, I fedback, daddy liked. And since I had only planned on a month, I decided I would cancel the day before. Unfortunately, I consumed and forgot. 

Fast-forward to Wednesday, the sixth. I checked my e-mail at 12:30 and got an e-mail from my bank that I was overdrawn by $19.46. I began to panic because I wouldn't get paid until Friday, and that was two days away. I almost pawned something until it came to mind that I could call the creditor (CCBill) and get it straightened out. 

I called, and an operator answered my call. He asked for my card number and subscription number. I gave it to him and he asked me if I had intended to cancel before the re-bill (the date where they would charge me again). I said "Yes" and he said that he would gladly take care of it, canceling the charge.

Relief! Thank God. And he didn't say the site name. That would have turned me red. I wonder if he was like, "Jeez, [that site]? I know what he does at night." I hope not. I do it during the daylight hours.

Anyway, next was my bank. Texting my friend, I learned that my bank doesn't charge an overdraw fee until the next business day, so I gave them until 4 PM for the charge to clear. 

It was still there by 5 and so I called them. On the other line, a guy with a thick Southern accent. I told him what had happen, and asked him whether or not I would be charged after calling the creditor. He told me that I wouldn't be charged (after I explained the situation) and that it would go away within a two-to-three business days. I thanked him, and on the survey that followed, gave him a rave review. 

He didn't mention the site name either. Thank holy Jesus.

So the next day came and the charge was gone. Now I was truly relieved, and thankfully, no information revealed. Up next: Sean Cody.

See you in March.


---
Coming soon... intro
Oh please don't say the site name!

Coming soon to the ESF.