Friday, June 15, 2012

Mistress Tiffany, the Sadist

 Rated 14+ with MC-S and L for links that lead to subjects of a sexual nature, and some coarse language

To be honest, I don't know what the following has to do with Mistress Tiffany and her sadist ways. She wraps it up and flagellates like nobody's business. But just read it. You'll find it interesting. It has Al Pacino in it. And jockstraps. And fists.


It hasn't been a terribly good morning. I've been awake 17 hours and now I have to clean. Shit happens, I guess. In addition, I have to babysit, so it makes it harder to keep my cool and be sleepy at the same time. Of course, there are four other people in the house, but they're asleep. So it's just lonely Eddie, awake, sleepy, taking care of a young one.

No, not this. It happens on this...
maybe
.
I digress. My overnight internet searches range from Raspberry Awards, to BDSM, to cruising. If you don't know what that last term is, it basically refers when someone goes out to find sexual encounters. And while reading up on famous cruising events (like that Montana senator), I found out that William Friedkin, director of The Exorcist and The French Connection directed a movie by the name of Cruising in 1980.


The Archenemy and I cruising together....
It stars Al Pacino as a detective that goes undercover to try to find the killer. While he's undercover, he explores the gay nightclubs and finds a very vibrant scene. While undercover, four more people are killed and at one point, they have a suspect when they catch him tying up Pacino. After the police brutally handle the suspect, and after finding out that his prints don't match one they lifted off a quarter, it's back to square one.

At the end, they catch a university student suspect and arrest him for the murders. Soon after, Pacino's neighbor while undercover is killed. At the end of the movie, Pacino returns to his girlfriend's house. She inspects some clothes on a chair that are similar to those worn by the killer. The movie ends with Pacino stating right into the camera.

It was one hell-of-a-movie, I tell ya. When he stabs that first victim, Jesus! Felt it. My God! And that scene where that guy is getting fisted... holy hell

No comments:

Post a Comment