Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bright Eyes

This summer, my god, has passed slowly. Maybe it's because of my erratic sleep schedule. Sleep for three, five hours and wake up at nine all to stay up all night. It's maddening. And my room is dark due to the windows being covered up. It's terrifying!
But Facebook is an overnight refuge. And thanks to Jocelyn, it fills some of the time. She recently posted a status update saying that "Compared to [my] eyes, nothing shines as bright." She's so sweet. Archenemy-sweet. Fuck yes. 


While reading that status, M83's "Midnight City" (coming soon to The Archenemy) started to play on iTunes, and that reminded me of their music video that stars telekinetic Eastern European children. Towards the end of the video, their eyes began to shine bright and that inspired me to draw this. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment