Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Sexy Side!

Sometimes, I don't feel like a regular teenager.
But then again... what is regular?

But really, it has to do with all these urges. Here's what I'm talking about.

The following is rated 14+ for frank descriptions.
IF YOU THOUGHT I WAS JUST SOME HUMAN without URGES, THEN YOU'RE SO WRONG.


This afternoon, while walking to my last class, I saw this person ahead of me wearing a blue jacket and blue jeans. And somehow, I glanced down and there was the bounty of the ass. Does that make me an ass man?

Anyway, while walking down the alleyway, all I could do was stare... as if there was a shiny coin stuck between those cheeks. I felt like a sheep being led to slaughter and as they walked by... I felt more sucked in.


I think I understand what "Apple Bottom Jeans" is talking about now. 


And I got so distracted that I actually walked into someone and yelled "woo-hoo!" out loud.

And as I walked inside my class, I murmured,
"Thank God... Thank God."

No comments:

Post a Comment