Friday, January 27, 2012

Eddie's Problems with Women

This is a road so traveled that it's paved. 


I always seem to make women angry-- I guess that's just how life is, right? It just happens that to me, everyone is equal, so no special treatment. But sometimes, they want it. And I ignore it. And when I do, they shut down and begin to ignore you. And then you're left wondering, "what did I do to deserve this?" And if you go to ask them, they just sit there, ignoring you, continuing to eat their ham sandwich. 

It's sort of pissy on their part, but without communication (the cliché thing on sitcoms), then things are lost and no one knows what the fuck is happening. 

I guess in the future, I'll try to pay more attention to their needs until-- you know-- I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment