Monday, January 30, 2012

"[He]'s got Deep Brown Eyes"

This was originally planned to be post on my other blog, but it made more sense here than there.

Back during the last days of December, I had decided that I was no longer going to mention The Archenemy in anything as part of my policy to "get over it." Well, everything was going fine... until 12:56 PM this afternoon.

While walking up to the second floor landing, I saw him and the spouse walking down. As I crowned the landing (meaning, as I could see over it), there they were, looking down. And there I was, looking up.

I looked right into the eyes of The Archenemy. They shot into me like a dagger, sending a shiver down my spine. 

And to commemorate this creepy-as-fuck moment, I'd like to post music on here (something reserved for my other blog) that relates to all this.

Here now is Noah and the Whale's "L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N."


No comments:

Post a Comment