Thursday, December 8, 2011

Those Dreams Again

I've noticed that this only happens when I fall asleep late (like three A.M. late).  I have these weird dreams that are sometimes nothing to a lot. Not sure what it is... but what am I to argue with my subconscious.

Well, today's dream was a twofer.
The first dream consisted of my bottom teeth being ground down as my jaw locked up. Not sure why, but my teeth were as brittle as dried clay and if I tried to un-clench, the teeth were ground down more. Of course, when I woke up, much to my surprise, my teeth were intact... all thirty-two of them.

The second dream was on of smexy proportions.
It all started off with me and Aaron. It ended with me kissing him on the cheek. He didn't like it... but he took it.

The rest is unimportant.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And then we got naked.
Just kidding...

he got naked.



No comments:

Post a Comment