Monday, December 5, 2011

The Red Baron Cinq - La spéciale mardi (A Tuesday Special)

I had intentioned this to be published Monday... and well, today is Wednesday. Go figure
Anyway... who knew Mondays could be so... asphyxiating.
Things I hate

          •
 Volkswagen Jetta hatchbacks
          ESPECIALLY ONES WHO CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE PHRASE "Hurry the fuck up!"
             
• Chevrolet Luminas
          SAME AS ABOVE, ONLY IN GREEN
          • Stuffed noses
          • Suffocation/Asphyxiation
          • Being a self-packed pack mule
          • Sarcastic teachers
          EXCEPT IF THEY TEACH ENGLISH

Thing I Like

          •
Confused (yet Sarcastic) teachers
           ENGLISH TEACHERS?
          • When I drop all the stuff I was carrying.
          • Andy Rooney quotes
          • Egg sandwiches on the run
          • Bursting out in laughter (in front of the whole classroom) when my Economics teacher makes a joke.

 I guess in the end... Mondays aren't always bad.


Rated E with L for some language.

No comments:

Post a Comment