Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"Wanna see Twilight?"

    In all the time that I've known others, I've never really found myself asking question about them. I guess in today's society, that's frowned upon because it makes you look either "weird" or "creepy." Today, I found out something that I had never really ever thought could happen... mainly because I didn't give much interest... and didn't know much about the person.
         I was sitting in my anatomy class next to this girl who I've known for several years. As were constructing an origami box, we began to talk and she told me that she had gone on a date with someone I knew. They had gone to see the first movie in the Twilight series.

        She mentioned how he had put his arm around her... and how she found that quite adorable. And not to mention, when Mr. Lautner took his shirt off (which would be his thing for years to come), he cheered it on.

The girl who told me all this found him to be quite sweet... and he can... when he wants to be.
The innocence of 2009.


Don't mess with us Eddie. We wanna
see the fucking goods!
NOW THAT'S WHAT WE ARE FUCKING
TALKING ABOUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment