Saturday, October 29, 2011

What I Learned Today... Six

Friday afternoon was a good one. I was heading towards my last class of the day when I felt I was forgetting something. Of course, my water bottle had broken the morning before, and that was still on my mind, but still... I felt as if something was missing. Someone walked in front of me when suddenly, it hit me. 

I had forgotten my jacket! 

As I started back, people were streaming out, so I had to walk against traffic. It was difficult bumping up against people... and about half-way back, I hit some girl with my shoulder and as she left, she yelled something. I said, "Shut the fuck up" loudly. A-ha-ha-ha. As you can see... she needed a chill pill

What I learned today: try to remember better... or not to bump into black girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment