Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Weird Dreams of I

My dreams are weird. That's a sure fact after last night.


My first dream was about my friend Aaron and I.

We were at a large mansion. Hanging around, running and having fun. And I think we started cleaning it for some reason... and there was a bathroom involved.
Well... it's not that weird... but for fact... it's the 
first non-erotic dream I've had of him so far.


And then came the second one.

I dreamed that I was walking down a hall, and that the archenemy walked up to me. He then stopped right in front me, just staring into my eyes. I mean, it was so vivid. I saw all the shades of brown in his hair, the skin colour, and I remember it well enough that I can say he was wearing a brown hoodie. Sexah!

I was in the shower this morning, listening to the radio, when it came to me. An even weirder place to think about such dreams

My dreams... weird since 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment