Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Red Baron - Pt. 1

In this new entry on the ESF blog, I wish to bring you my weekly opinions of things I see at school. Enjoy!

    • Ghetto girls
            God knows how these people act. For example, I was standing behind two of them when suddenly, one of them begins to scream at some boy 10 yards away. She yelled "HEY!" three times loudly, and I felt like bricking her. I mean... when you look like that and then act like it... I just don't know what to say.


    • "Keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer"
           This has taken on a new meaning for me. Friday afternoon, I learned that the archenemy and I, will be, at times, less than 25 feet apart. I mean, if it's anything like sexual tension, there might be fireworks. There might be nothing, but I plan on taking the high road (if that road intersects the low road and they combine for a good mile-and-a-half). Spit balls, anyone?

    "You know you love us."
          While talking to my friend Aaron, he was commenting on a girl he thought looked cute. She happened to be Hispanic, and while he followed behind me, I stopped and turned to him. With a stern footing, I said, "You know Aaron, your kind loves my kind" I said, pointing to his chest. "Whether you want to deny it or not, it's true." And it is. White people find us Hispanics cute as hell-- and plus, White people are kinky as fuck.    

    Seriously-- all those cheerleaders you see... they're White for a reason.* LOL

    The Mentally Handicap and Stairwells
          The topic of having mentally handicap students socialize with others is no problem for me. I actually have two mentally handicapped classmates and I get along pretty well with them. The thing is though, should they be allowed down the busy and crowded stairwells when rush hour strikes?

          About a week ago, a mentally-handicapped student was having trouble going down the stairs, and they were backing up traffic. I felt bad for this student because they were having much trouble. I'd figure that it would have been easier for them to use an elevator, so they wouldn't injure themselves or anybody else. I mean, it would be safer for them, right? Leave a comment on this one.

    • Extracurricular Pledges
         If you've ever been in an extracurricular activity (ie Yearbook, athletics, Music program), you might have been obliged to sign a pledge, saying that you will act responsible, behave at your best, and not ingest alcohol or tobacco. Well, I saw this when I was given a packet of forms two days ago and I almost laughed it off.

         It went on to say that if they found out of any "illegal" activity, they would discipline me according to school rules. So if I drank, smoked, and etc. and they found out, they'd punish me for a private act off school grounds? I think that's overstepping their authority and invasion of privacy. I mean... you might as well sign it since you have to to be in the program. And if you follow it, go ahead-- but remember-- what happens off school grounds stays off school grounds. *inhales* *gulps* Ah. That's some good whiskey.

    • "No wonder I don't see you!"
          A few days ago, while walking to my last period, I saw a familiar car driving away. And as I strolled, I said to myself, "No wonder I don't see you!" They go home early. Bitch!

    • Better food
         This year at school, the food seems inherently better and healthier. I'm not sure whether it actually is (ie nutrition facts, etc), but man... if we get sub sandwiches each Friday, I say, "Let's keep it!" I guess it was all worth it, Mr. Jamie Oliver




    And there we are ladies and gentlemen, a week's worth of opinions. Please leave a comment and see what you think. 


    * I don't mean to be racist... but when it comes to having sex, the list is:
    Me
    15 to 17 year olds (male & female)
    Football players (winners)
    (White) cheerleaders
    (Hispanic) cheerleaders
    (Black) cheerleaders
    (Gay male/female) cheerleaders - (Male) cheerleaders
    Teachers
    Football players (losers)
    Janitors
    You.

    Rated "14" for language.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment