Saturday, July 27, 2013

Three Years of the ESF

Hey hey!
We gotta keep it going.

I have to say, if someone told me three years ago that I would: A) have a blog; B) lose a friend; C) keep said blog for three years, I probably would have blown you off.

But hey, here we are, three years later, and still going strong.

It's strange to note how I have changed in the last three years, including how my insights on things and what I've experienced have also gone with it. Being exposed to different people and exploring their worlds has helped me look beyond myself, into something different.

And when it comes to crediting with the "foundation" of my "foundation", a little of it goes to The Archenemy. I mean, if it wasn't for our misunderstanding about a visit to Mexico, I probably wouldn't have the ESF, although I'd probably have a blog, but with some out-of-place name.

I also have to thank those who stumble on this ship-- shit, at least it floats.

And really, isn't that the most important thing in life?

I think it is. Having awesome mac and cheese is a good goal, too.

So welcome to the ESF, and thanks for reading this little modest piece of three years of my "foundation".

- Eddie