Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Queer XI (SGJ IV)


"Where are you Security Guard Josh? I feel as if I'm looking for Waldo."
                                              - Tweet, 20 Mar. 2013, 5.25 PM CDT
On another mission to find something for dinner, I was dragged to the Kroger where Security Guard Josh works at. It was around 5 PM, and he was no where to be found. You know, I think he only works nights, like from 7 PM until the store closes at midnight. I can just imagine him walking around right now in his black coat, with those work boots on and those glasses.

Uhhhhhhhhh~~~~. 気持ちいい! 気持ちいい! 気持ちいい!

Enough wet dreams. 私はタオルが必要です。

I was walking past the pharmacy in the store when I made eye-contact with one of the pharmacists (maybe) behind the counter. He wore a blue collared shirt, unlike the pharmacist, who wore a dress shirt, with a white smock and tie. My nephew began to complain about his shoe being untied, so my sister dealt with that as I looked over at the counter. 

Parted blonde-hair, that looked strangely like Ethan F. Or like this guy below.

From ripcallum.tumblr.com, which has been
deactivated since 23 Feb. 2013
Anyway, we soon got my nephew's shoe under control and headed around the store, looking in aisle after aisle. After 20 minutes, many calculations and two trips to the freezer displays, we finally headed to check-out. 

As my sister was checking out, I peered in between the two self-checkout machines to the pharmacy, where the blonde-hair pharmacist assistant was helping another customer. I looked, like straight at them, but remained as if I was looking at the cigarette display, which lay in between the pharmacy and me. 

Aloof is how you bag 'em.

In the end, not much happened, although I don't think I'm too discreet about it. My hair was messy, and still is. But have no fear, I'm still on the case of finding out SGJ's real name. Just wait, America. Just wait.