Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New Guy on the Block

It was sad to see my Archenemy blog go. I spent a year-and-a-half on it, but it's O.K. It still stands. 

See? It's still there!

My idea is to not take it down, but leave it up in case anyone is interested in looking "back in time." I'm a big archivist, so making sure archives are complete and available is important to me. I do believe I have a full archive that spans for the last three years, starting in July 2010.

Anyway, I have designed a successor to The Archenemy, and it's name is Soundbox. I was thinking Soundbooth, but Adobe used it for their audio-editing software, so I went with Soundbox instead. 
Unlike this blog, Soundbox is hosted over on Tumblr, where I run my own tumblelog, and actually have come to enjoy.

So go over and check it out, and check this out... a brand-new spankin' logo for Soundbox.


The colours represent the spectrum of music I intend on posting,
from the popular right to the obscure.

So I hope you go check it out.
Go. Now.