Thursday, November 15, 2012

Water-cooler Orgy


It's a hard twelve folks. Not enough for a fourteen year-old, just enough for a thirteen year-old.

A year ago, I bought a 15 foot by 15 foot (4.5 m by 4.5 m) green screen to use in my little video productions. Today, it is used a curtain in my kitchen. Best $15 ever fucking spent, I tell ya what. And I thought it was going to be like a suede, heavy thing. Not at all. Basically a big piece of green fabric. 

Fuck.

Before I began to cull over the fact of a $15 curtain, I love making little funny shit. It's what I (try) to do. But my brother is a bit more out there than me when it comes to putting it in a physical form. And believe me, when I walked in that kitchen late Thursday night, I was laughing my ass off.

Using some HALO action figures, he sculpted them in a peculiar way that up until 2003, was illegal in twenty states and is still illegal in Uganda or some other African nation. 

On top of our flat-roofed water cooler, he stacked these HALO action figures in an orgy.
As a foundation, we placed something called Noble Six on the bottom. We placed this one figure with the head of a fish (Orbiter I am told) and then placed Master Chief on him.. Yeah, not only do we do homosexual orgies, we also diversify, like a good portfolio or hot white guy.


Slowly and carefully, we worked out way up until we got the desired result: gay HALO sex.

But something was missing according to my brother. Grabbing a smaller Master Chief figure (the twink of the group), he carefully perched it in between of a red HALO guy and a soldier. Unfortunately, this proved to be the hardest part because the figures underneath it were so weak that the extra weight of the Chief kept the orgy from being successfully built. But we persevered! And slowly, we walked back as it we basked in the glow of our precious

Our precious.


Success, motherfucker!
 And then came the video. I took the camera I used for the photos, and using the idea that I would chroma-key the background out, I slowly recorded a video. I chroma-keyed, and using a fantastic slogan, I rendered the video in HD.

And here it is for your enjoyment.


And thus end this installment of Water-cooler Orgy.

Coming soon... intro
It's exactly how it sounds.

Coming soon to the ESF