Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Life That Is NOT Life

Last night, I fell asleep around 4:40 AM. I was woken up at 6:50 and left home at 7:20. When I got out of the car and began walking towards my school's main building, I felt as if everything around me was one big show. I felt like the ringleader and that everyone around was a puppet in my little game called Life.

I felt as if, at any moment, I could erase people and bring 'em back. Poof! 

I soon found out that it was the other way around when it came to whom was in whom in Life.

I walked into the back foyer where The Great Hit had occurred and walked right into a locked door. One of the PE teachers had locked it just before I came in the foyer. I walked right into it. It hurt

And as I walked to my morning class, I was told by a co-teacher that I was missing my ID. Damn! I had forgotten it at home.
Had to buy a temporary ID card - $1. 

FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment